Kamis, 09 Oktober 2014

The Kitchen Table...

ads

Living in Style Ibiza, edited by Anke Rice & Clarisse Grumbach-Palme
Wilberts home
Dining Room Table
Gothenburg Home of Nor Toma
Lamp Envy

Having a baby has made me assess what factors made my childhood so special, and one of many great things my parents did was ensured we always had a family meal at the table. With a father that worked abroad, the family meal was a very important consistant in my life, even when it was just my mum, sister and me. We were never a T.V dinner family and we always had to ask to be excused from the table... and that is they way I would like it to be for Alex. The dining table is so much more than a slab of wood/glass, to me it represents family and making time to discuss the days events, to enjoy food and appreciate each others company.

The Kitchen Table... Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: yourhomeart
 

Top