Selasa, 14 Oktober 2014

Overgrown Hideaway...

ads

David Brook and Debi Trelore Easy Living 2005

Before I first started blogging I picked up a copy of a magazine in the dentist and I remember thinking how magical this place looked. Huge overgrown plants covering the windows and walls. Pretty white lace curtains covering the old timber door frame. And behind an inviting looking sofa was a photo wall. It made me want a secret hiding place, the kind of place only I could go, maybe a studio to write or create art, or even just read and be alone.

We all need those days or moments to be alone and just breathe... the desire to spend time alone doesn't have to be through negativity in our day. Sometimes it is just great to be still and reflect, to have no noise bouncing around in our brains like a pinball...

This place would be a dreamy place to regather your thoughts wouldn't it?
 
The 3 top images are from Easy Living (2005) and are a collaboration between Debi Treloar and David brook, the bottom I am not sure about its origin but I love that time has clearly gone passed and the hideaway owner has added more to their inspiration wall :)



xx gabi xx

Overgrown Hideaway... Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: yourhomeart
 

Top