Sabtu, 11 Oktober 2014

House Plant: Tradescantia Zebrina

ads

Tradescantia Zebrina

Last week I was browsing my local florist for something a little different to sit in my vase when I came across the most beautiful shimmery house plant. It was green and sparkly silver on the top and bright purple on the bottom....... The plant was a Tradecantia Zebrina and it came straight home with me!

I have placed him at the top of the stairs where a few other plants live but as he is so vibrantly colored am probably going to move him to his own space to let his beauty shine :)

Tradescantia Zebrina is a really beautiful trailing houseplant that is pretty easy to look after.....

Site: A bright position out of direct sunlight. 
Temp: This is a fairly robust plant liking average warmth. 
Water: Keep well watered in summer and infrequently in winter. Mist leaves occasionally. 
Feeding: A liquid feed every 3 weeks or so.


House Plant: Tradescantia Zebrina Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: yourhomeart
 

Top