Kamis, 26 September 2013

The Yoga retreat home of... Paul Manza

ads











 I love Style like u. Mainly because the homes and people rarely share my aesthetic, but every now and then a house or mind set of a 'closet' study/subject totally resonates with me. This home and yoga retreat of Yoga teacher Paul Manza is one of those houses and this calm, thoughtful space and Paul's interview have come at a time when I needed them... 

I have to be honest recently I have been feeling a little uninspired for Moon to Moon. I have sat for hours planning posts that do not materialize into anything.... bloggers block maybe? usually it will be one image that will talk to me and I will be off at a million miles an hour searching for images but this hasn't happened for weeks... a car that has had to be scrapped, a change from working on a slower paced children's ward back to hectic 12 hours shifts in A&E (ED) and trying for a baby have all consumed my mind and I think I have forgotten to breathe and relax. I haven't done yoga for months :(

Worn and loved with an abundance of natural healing energy,  inspiring contemplation and reflection, that is what a home should be.

Relax. Breathe 

;) 

The Yoga retreat home of... Paul Manza Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: yourhomeart
 

Top