Rabu, 11 September 2013

Copenhagen

ads

I have just come back from a wonderful long weekend in Copenhagen and have fallen in Love. 

Of course I visited all the traditional tourist hot-spots, Nyhaven , Christinsborg Palacel, The Freecity of Chistiania (once a beautiful hippie community now just intimidating)  etc but what I fell for was the beautiful Botanical gardens and Geological Museum. The Spiral staircase pictured, leads to a rickety walkway high above the main palm house which was both terrifying and magical!

Cactus house at the Copenhagen Botanical gardens
Spiral staircase at the Copenhagen Botanical Gardens
View from my lunch box: Copenhagen Botanical gardens lake
Copenhagen Botanical gardens palm House
Scolecite at Copenhagen geological Museum
Okenite at Copenhagen Geological Museum
The meditative walk to the top at Round Tower in the centre of Copenhagen

All images via my instagram :)

Copenhagen Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: yourhomeart
 

Top