Rabu, 12 November 2014

Turquoise Kitchens

ads

Mexican Kitchen: Turquoise with plenty of Pots
turquoise kitchen 
  
Turquoise kitchen
Turquoise kitchen
Tabby Booth's House Boat
 What a week! I have had complete Bloggers Block. After the shock of winning the award and then having a wisdom tooth out, combined with a grizzly teething baby I have not had any inspirational thoughts... that is until today when my new bargain eBay purchase turned up... an old spice rack shelf unit kinda thing. It is currently varnished a really naff brown but I have decided to spruce it up with a lick of Turquoise paint.

This shelf unit is seriously going to revolutionize my kitchen, I have been in desperate need of some storage to fit onto a very small wall for ages. Very exciting :)

Turquoise Kitchens Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: yourhomeart
 

Top