Minggu, 07 September 2014

Film Interiors: Love and Other Drugs..

ads

Nothing wrong with a bit of rom-com cheese... especially if the Bohemian decor is as good as this. Anne Hathaway and Jake Gyllenhall in Love and Other Drugs


Okay so I have never seen this film and it looks like a sickly Rom-Com, (not that there is anything wrong with that Along came Polly is one of my favorite films but shh!) but isn't this apartment cool?

I re-pinned a picture of it on Pinterest that had no description and a lovely person told me that it was Anne Hathaway's apartment in the film 'Love and Other Drugs'. The thing I always love about these film sets is that as run down and bohemian as this place is, I bet there is no way that Anne's character could ever afford a place like this in the city.

To see more of my favorite interiors including Amelie's apartment and the Aunts house from Practical magic click here

Film Interiors: Love and Other Drugs.. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: yourhomeart
 

Top