Sabtu, 20 September 2014

Closet: Vintage Indian Gauze dresses...

ads

Closet Style: Vintage Indian Gauze dresses and Afghan treasures
Closet: Arranged by colour
Indian Gauze, Lace and plenty of texture
Bohemian and Vintage finds
Hmong, Indian and other beautiful textiles from across the world

Vintage Indian Gauze dresses from India: Phool, Peacock and Anokhi
I have always been obsessed with clothes, I guess it runs in the family. My aunt was a Biba and  Ossie Clark 'in-house model' and my mum is a big time clothing gal. Although I used to be adventurous with my clothes some where along the line I started wearing a lot of black and it is a comfort place I am making the move to get out of.

Although I like more unusual clothing I always wonder if I could pull it off, and black is so lovely and safe! Last week I took the plunge and purchased myself a beautiful Vintage Indian Gauze shirt and a waistcoat from Blooming Dreamer and was so thrilled I am hooked, in fact I have just ordered a vintage Phool dress too :)

Closets do look so much prettier in Colour.. don't you agree?

Closet: Vintage Indian Gauze dresses... Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: yourhomeart
 

Top