Kamis, 23 Januari 2014

A Mattress on the Floor....

ads

Mattress on the floor, Styling by Twig Hutchson

Mattress on the floor: Styling by Urban Outfitters
Theresa Martinat's apartment

Just off the floor
Yellow Quilt
Symmetrical 


When I first started Moon to Moon I had been sleeping on a mattress on the floor for years. By buying a bed about a year ago I felt that I was finally an adult, no longer a poor student. I have to admit though I do kind of miss it. Obviously, being 5 months pregnant, it is not practical to go back to the low level, but I guess the mattress on the floor does have its charm, a reminder of when life was a little bit less complex, and a little bit less grown up.... Eeeek!!

What do you guys think? Bohemian Cool or Student Slumming?

xx

A Mattress on the Floor.... Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: yourhomeart
 

Top