Jumat, 02 Agustus 2013

Reflection: White Walls and Houseplants

ads

White bedroom via ca_Miller on instagram
Vintage Mirror and houseplants via Tip_toes on Instagram
Wandering eyes by Geraud Beton
Houseplants and White Walls
White bedroom
I just wanted to say a massive thank you so much for all the beautiful comments and likes on my last post and on my instagram feed. I was overwhelmed by the kindness and well wishes, it really is very humbling...

So I had my doctors appointment on Tuesday and I am pleased to say it was very, very good news. For the last 9-10 years I have had a brain tumor and have been taking medication to stop it growing. I never in my wildest dreams would think that it could actually disappear, but turns out the treatment worked and the tumor is gone, with no leftover effects!!!

It is very good news and I am thrilled... but it has also left me feeling a little strange and numb.... Although I am a nurse and know it is good to talk about emotions, I never liked to talk about 'it' with my friends and family, I guess because I always had quite morbid thoughts about what could happen.


But it hasn't happened, so now I can start planning for the future as a 'healthy' person. I have a three day pottery course over this weekend and next, perfect way to heal and reflect. Handmade Hanging Plant pots here I come!!

Reflection: White Walls and Houseplants Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: yourhomeart
 

Top