Selasa, 13 Agustus 2013

Kitchen's with Character

ads

Beautiful rustic kitchen with exposed brickwork
Rustic, homely Kitchen
Vintage electrical s and Wood... dream kitchen?
Michael Allens Kitchen via Freunde von Freunden
had to sneak in this beautiful shot of the Wonderful Ashley Ording
Lovely readers I need some advice/ feedback....
I am not sure how long we are going to be staying in our current house but it 'needs a new' kitchen. The question is, in a house you may want to sell in a few years do I paint it how you want (homely and probably turquoise) or go for a standard shop brought 'clean, crisp, white' kitchen that would appeal to most people to help sell the house?

Comparing the above pictures to my mound of sterile kitchen catalogues I am pretty sure which way I am leaning, but it is still a conundrum. Do you think too much personal taste would deter you as a buyer?

Kitchen's with Character Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: yourhomeart
 

Top