Kamis, 07 Agustus 2014

Wishlist: A New Front Door....

ads

The Nubian Door
Heavy Rustic Door
Senegal
Star Door
Beautiful Indigo Doorway
Art Nouveau Door
I really, really need a new front door. Last winter we ended up using the back door to the house as the lock just decided not to work for a few months and we could not get the darn thing open... then magically in the spring it started working again... I am not going through that again!!

So here is my door inspiration... sadly none of these are suitable for a 1960's end of terrace property in England but I can dream...

Each of these doors are so beautiful and unique, and I would feel so proud coming home to each of these places and inviting people in for a cuppa, certainly beats hanging out the bathroom window and asking delivery men to come round the back of the house...


Wishlist: A New Front Door.... Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: yourhomeart
 

Top